1. Read and Annotate: Everyone's An Author (EAA) chapters 1 and 2
2. Invention exercise
- A) List 10 places - other than your dorm room or home - where you spend time (on or off campus).
- B) Write 10 sentences describing Missoula (either from your own opinion or other peoples’).
- C) List at least 5 complaints you or others have about Missoula or UM.
- Bring to class
3. Select a working folder and get organized.
4. Blog: See my specific instructions on the Blog. Comment by 11 a.m. Monday.
For Thurs., Feb. 6
1. Read and annotate chapters 3, 15 and 16 from EAA
2. Invention: choose two strategies listed on page 26 and explore possible topics for the PAE.
3. Invention: list six possible topics and a question for each topic:
- With the assignment description and criteria in mind, choose your six favorite topics, so far. Make a list. For each topic, list a question you have about it.
- Topic _______________________________
- Question _____________________________